Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Blessing Whole


Beloved blessed children,
Children of My own!
Indeed, I’ve made your heart My home
Beloved of My own!
Come now understand some more-
Recall your first beginning,
Come see 
How much you’re winning!
Never in your life before
Have you ever seen such prosper!
I tell you that you are My friend-
On Me you do depend!
Go on and on with Blessing
The Truth be on your tongue with praise;
I give you length of days!
You’re sealed with My presence-
Your soul and body prospers too,   
Indeed, as I AM teaching you!
Press on beloved learn!
Receive, child, say, “ Believe!”
The Blessing Whole
Receive!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Acts 17:22-28
Galatians 4:5-6
3 John verse 2
Proverbs Chapter 3
Geneses 7:16 with Proverbs 21:31 & Ephesians 1:11-13 
2 Corinthians 1:20-22
Psalm 103:1-5 with Psalm 71:21 

2 comments:

  1. I tell u that u r my friend child, on me u do depend! Again He says that to me:) I have always loved that picture! Awesome poem Mommy, I love & miss u SO very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, always reminding!!! Sooo precious! I really enjoyed giving this message! Hope you had a great day too! I love and miss you so much! That picture hangs in our school room and is a childhood treasure of mine! Aunt Francie gave it to me when I was very young!
    Sweet sleep my Sunshine!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete