Friday, October 12, 2012

When and Now...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

When I was very, very small
I thought of things
I can't recall!
I haven't got a memory 
Of what I thought back then
I can only go so far
I can't remember - when!
Oh, Father 
What'd I ever do 
When fear would come my way-
What was it that would soothe me?
Was it only physical that I could understand?
Now I am much older-
In Truth 
I've grown much bolder!
Now I understand much more
For I with Wisdom
Do explore!
Now when fear comes knocking 
I don't need 
Comfort-rocking!
Holy Spirit Comfort now;
I'm held in Love
Forever now!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012


Psalm 1:1-3, 71:21 :)
Proverbs 9:1-11
John 14:15-27
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
Romans 8:31 



5 comments:

  1. I didn't put the Scriptures down but it reminds me of how Jesus comforted and reassured John the Baptist by reminding him of Scripture and how it has been fulfilled!!! I heard a teaching on that once that showed forth how Jesus honored John greatly by doing that!!! Sooo beautiful!
    I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So nice to be comforted by THE Comforter! I'm glad you got to use the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for it, God always gives us what we need!!! :)
    I love you honey! Have a great night! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, held in Love... it does feel cradled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am behind so I just now read this. I love it!!! We are comforted by our Father everyday in the BIG & small things:) So glad to just need small things right now:) I love You Mommy

    ReplyDelete