Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gentleness Makes Great...


Gentleness Makes Great

My children, 
Think of gentle,
Understand I AM!
With gentleness I care for you,
Gentle, child, I AM!
As you let Me tend to you-
Nourish and protect you,
You find that you are gentle too,
Indeed, I shall increase you!
Greatness comes from gentleness-
Rest under Father’s care!
The world has it’s harshness
But greatness 
Comes from gentleness!
The world doesn’t understand
How powerful is gentleness,
How it produces 
Greatness!
In gentleness I reached for you 
To give you all I have-
To give to you, child, greatness-
I gave you all I have!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

2 Samuel 22:36   
Psalm 71:21; Chapter 91   
Matthew 5:5    
Proverbs 16:25
John 3:16-18; 10:10   
Colossians 1:27  
Galatians 4: 6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment