Friday, December 28, 2012

My First Book & Poem Below It...



Alisha told me about online stores so I opened one!  God told me to get the book and CD out there so I'm pressing on!  Go to www.etsy.com and type in Lezza Kuzzin Poetry or even just Lezza takes you to it.  The price has tax and shipping included.  About the same as buying it from Hastings and from me too if I ship it.  The cheapest place to buy it is with "Doc" at 
~Darby's Big Home Furniture ~
 in Duke, Oklahoma.   Just 13.60 there :)  
Thank you Alisha! :)
Love you all sooo much! xo

Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Father, 
When I seek You for some help
You woo me all alone!
Here alone with You I find-
Help 
Of every kind! 
Wisdom, understanding too-
Plans that I'm to follow
As You show me clearly,
You're for me,
I'm loved dearly!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Proverbs 3:5-6
James 1:5-6
Proverbs 28:5
Mark 9:23
2 Kings 4:1-7 ... she did all she was told
Noah did too! Genesis 6:22 
Hebrews 11:6
Romans 8:31
Psalm 71:21
2 Corinthians 13:14



1 comment: