Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What I Want Most...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, what do you want most?
Give that, give that, away!
You'll see prosper as you do-
As you give that away!
I see within your tender heart-
True loyalty is there!
What was it that I said of that?
Be sure-
The truth of that!
I AM faithful, I AM true-
What I give out comes back 
In you!
Dear faithful friend 
So true!
I love you and you love Me back-
Indeed, indeed, tis true!!!

Oh, Father
Sow and reap!
What I plant, indeed, comes back-
I can be 
So sure of that!
I plant Your Word within my heart,
I tend to it with fellowship!
What I want most-
Father - child relationship!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Psalm 37:4-5
Luke 6:38
1 Samuel 16:7
2 Chronicles 16:9
Luke 10:27
Matthew 22:37-40
Deuteronomy 6:5-7
Luke 6:46
Galatians 6:7-10
Matthew 13:1-23
Luke 15:11-24  Making merry with Father!!!
Thank You Jesus!!!  
You made it possible!!!
2 Corinthians 13:14



2 comments:

  1. love that poem!! Sow what you want to reap! Makes sense! :) And I love the picture, I'm so glad you got to use it! She had so much fun making Christmas cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the precious, perfect picture!!! Adorable!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo Sweet little Trinity!!! :)

    ReplyDelete