Thursday, February 7, 2013

In Your Word & Taller...



Good morning from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
As I read Your Word
I'm getting up,
Much taller!
I'm not the little, barely up,
Indeed, I am much taller!
I see things from a higher view-
I'm learning, ever learning,
I'm seeing more like You!

Oh, yes, beloved of My own-
Taller, yes, grow taller!
Be that fruitful branch up high,
Waving, ever waving,
To others, "Come, look high!"
Indeed, you are much taller now-
Keep growing,
My child, there's more,
Much more for knowing!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

1 Corinthians 3:1-9
Matthew 13:31--32
Psalm 1:1-3
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Mark 9:23
3 John verse 2
Isaiah 48:17
John 17:3
2 Peter 1:2-4
Ephesians 3:20
Romans 12:2
Amos 3:3
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14










3 comments:

  1. What a perfect, beautiful picture my "Repeating Sunshine" branch... my Andrea!!!
    God is sooo using all the precious pictures you girls send me! I love how He moves you to see what to take and send me!!! What a wonderful relationship with the Holy Spirit.... About our Father's business!!!!
    Wow! A family business exceeding anything I ever asked for or thought of!!!! Ephesians 3:20 I love you honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy

    ReplyDelete

  2. Zilpha Dunlavy beatiful poem and the picture Andrea !
    love you all xo


    Debbie Doyle Who says you cannot see the forest for the trees? As we climb higher we see more and more!


    Debbie Kulbeth Amen! xo

    Andrea Drury Tuey Awesome poem! Perfect picture for it too:) I love u Mommy
    4 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

    Debbie Kulbeth Thank you for the beautiful picture... Repeating Sunshine... my Sunshine! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!! Growing tall and strong in the Lord! I love that picture, Andrea!! That would look so cool printed out big and framed in a nice black frame! :)
    I love how we all get to work together even though we're so far apart!

    ReplyDelete