Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Huge Within My Heart...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Don't distract me, world, right now-
I'm working on my vision,
I'm really, really focused in,
I have a big, big reason!
It may not look like much right now
But in my heart it's huge...
I know that you can't see it now,
Believe me, it is huge!!!

Oh, Father,
You are helping me,
Giving me big vision!
Always, always helping me
For purpose, Kingdom reason!!!

Yes, beloved,
So very true-
I AM helping you!
I placed that vision in your heart-
Seeing it, believing Me,
My child, that is your part!
Wisdom keeps you from "distract"
Understanding keeps you,
Beloved, right on track!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Jeremiah 29:11-13
Amos 3:3
Lamentations 3:21-25
Genesis 6:22, 7:5
Proverbs 3:5-6, chapter 31
Psalm 71:21
Mark 9:23
Proverbs 2:10-12, chapter 4
Isaiah 41:13, 48:17
Hebrews 11:6



5 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much Electric Llama Studios... my sweet Amanda!
    Such a perfect picture for this poem/word!
    She saw a big snowman but we saw ... " no way!"
    The truth is she really will build one the way she sees it in her heart!
    One day you'll get your camera out and she will stand beside what she KNEW one day she'd build!!! Mr. Snowman will be huge one day!!!
    She first saw it on this day :) Lessons from child like faith!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trinity loved it! I asked her what she was doing in that picture and she said, "trying to build a snowman." She remembered what she was seeing in her heart to do at that moment! So sweet! I love that poem!!! That's definitely all of us right now! Working on really seeing what God has for us in our hearts so we will see it with our physical eyes soon!!!So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! What a sweet, sweet child like faith!
    We are sooo very thankful, Father!
    Oh, thank You Jesus... Oh, Holy Spirit True!!!
    Thank you again Amanda, my girl! We are sooo believing together!!!
    For Kingdom cause believing... faith shall never pause!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO sweet! Adorable picture! I am so excited for all God is doing in all of our lives! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my Sunshine! It is SO exciting to enjoy it all together!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete