Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thank You Father...


Good evening from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father, You know...
I took some time to play today-
I didn't get my homework done
I spent my time 
Just having fun!
I let my hair down,
Saw some friends,
We talked and talked-
I have good friends!
We visited about You, Lord,
We talked of all The Blessing-
Our faith 
We were confessing!
We prayed together,
Shared together-
We enjoyed our gifts!
Oh, how we love You Father,
And thank You for 
Good gifts!!!

I love you sooo My daughters,
My precious, faithful 
Daughters!
I enjoy hearing you
As you enjoy
What you do!
Sharing, praising, praying too-
I love you girls
You know I do!
Oh, yes, 
You know I do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 37:4
James 1:17
Mark 9:23
Malachi 3:16-18
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Matthew 7:7-11
Hebrews 11:6




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful poem Mommy! I love the picture Bz productions! I love u Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That was truly my day! I needed it sooo very much! Hebrews 11:6 ... God is a Rewarder...
    I hope you had a wonderful day too!
    I miss you my Sunshine and thank you again for the beautiful pictures you sent me today!
    My day didn't include a police car so I'll have to wait on that picture :) Oh, how beautiful the others too! I can't wait to see how the Lord uses them!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day! I'm glad you got to have a "play day"! ha! Trinity and I had one of those earlier this week, but just with each other. :) And what a pretty picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father knew I needed it!!! I didn't realize how much until He showed me!!! We'll have some fun together too... real soon!
    Have a blessed day honey... of course!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete