Friday, March 15, 2013

A Sweet Surprise...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Today, child, 
Holds a sweet surprise!
I open up
Your precious eyes!
Listen, for I tell you true,
I AM, I AM,
I AM for you!!!

Oh, Father,
I am listening and I hear...
Today and everyday,
Good cheer!
I'm looking with my eyes to see,
That sweet surprise
You have for me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

2 Chronicles 16:9
James 1:17
Psalm 68:19
John 15:14-15, 17:3, 23
Romans 8:31
Genesis 15:1
Hebrews 11:6

2 comments:

  1. Amen!! You definitely got a sweet surprise!! I'm claiming I will too!! :) I'm glad you got to use little Trinity's picture. Her little beans we had in the plastic baggie got so big we had to plant them in the garden! That's what she's touching. Her little beans grew big! She was definitely surprised! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, honey, for the perfect picture! I love you so very much!
    Thank you for another surprise... the one you sent me!
    Kiss sweet, little Trinity for me!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete