Monday, March 4, 2013

Look With Me...


Good Evening, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Such a pretty sunset, Lord,
So beautiful to see!
Oh, how it reminds me
There's beauty 
All around me!
I forget to look and see,
The gift of so much beauty,
There's always some to see!

Beloved, child,
So very true,
There's beauty everywhere!
I've drawn your eyes to look and see,
The beauty of a sunset,
Come, child, look with Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Philippians 4:4-8
Psalm 19:1, 37:4-5
2 Corinthians 13:14
Luke 10:38-42, 15:24
Psalm 71:21


6 comments:

  1. Isn't that such a beautiful word - WITH!!!
    Our Father God invites us to do everything WITH HIM!!!
    That's why we were ever in the Garden in the first place!
    Oh, thank you Jesus!!! 2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
    Thank you my Audrey for this beautiful, perfect picture!!!
    I love you all so very, very much!
    Sweet sleep! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do need to stop & take in all of the beautiful things God has put around me more:) beautiful poem Mommy! And picture Audrey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And oh, how beautiful where you live is! I love you my Sunshine
    Sweet sleep honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks i love the colors in the pic sooo much. I took it after i got home and was taking the dogs outside- the poem is so pretty too! I love u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful view to look at WITH Father God!!!
    Thank you for sending it to me!
    See you in a few minutes! :)
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss that sunset?! So pretty!! I must have been too busy prepping for Trinity's party. :) Great poem Mommy! I love that we get to do everything WITH Daddy!! And beautiful picture Audrey!!

    ReplyDelete