Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm Following You, Lord...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


Dear Father,
I'm not about to fall for that,
I know it is a trick!
An evil plan, so full of lies,
I see through 
Hell's disguise!
I'm maturing in Your Word,
The truth,
I've truly heard!
I'm ever keeping Wisdom near,
I will not 
Follow fear!
I hear that I'm Your treasure,
 I am loved,
With Love, beyond all measure!
I stay on track
With Wisdom,
I'm never turning back!!!

Beloved, child,
My very own!
Oh, look how much 
You've grown!
I'm teaching you to profit,
I'm leading you, you're following, 
To all there is, to profit!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013


John 10:10
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
3 John verse 2
Psalm 71:21
Proverbs chapter 4
Isaiah 48:17  Look this up!!!  KJV
2 Peter 1:2-4
Ephesians 3:20
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6



3 comments:

  1. Amen!!! That is so good! I'll have to look up the verse that i just noticed you said to look up. ha! I am learning to only listen to God's voice! Such a peaceful way to walk thru my day!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing SO much better at not falling for the devils tricks! So much easier just giving things to God knowing He is protecting me always so I don't have to. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the REST God gives us!!! Jesus said, another voice we will not follow! We belong to Him!!!
    What comfort and joy!!!
    Sweet sleep ( another blessing )
    Love 4ever, mommy xo I love you so very, very much my girls!!! xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete