Saturday, March 23, 2013

Oh, How Sweet...


Good night, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I've got to put my things away,
It's time to sleep now,
End of day!
Dear Father, as this day does close,
I want to tell You this-
I really did enjoy our time,
The way You showed me, 
Truth Divine!
I had the best, best time-
I do not want this day to end
But my eyes say, it is time!!!

Dear beloved, child of Mine,
Indeed, for sleep,
Tis time!
But know 
That I shall wake you, and again,
I'll show you Truth,
My friend!
Sweet sleep, My child,
Till then!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Proverbs 3:24
Psalm 3:5, 68:19
John 14:26
Lamentations 3:21-25
John 15:15
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful poem Mommy! I love the picture too:) the scriptures were awesome a usual! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo sweet my precious girl! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear about your good report!
    Sweet sleep my Sunshine!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so good! I didn't want yesterday to end! :) Was having too much fun making cards! I love you!! And what a cute little picture of Jackson playing! Wish I could give him a big hug!

    ReplyDelete