Monday, March 11, 2013

Open Eyes of Faith...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

You told me, Lord,
With eyes of faith,
That is how I'd see!
I prayed that You would open them,
And now I truly see!
I'm sorry for the times I look
To see if others see with me,
Instead, I should be praying,
With eyes of faith, they'd see!

Yes, beloved,
Oh, so true,
That is what to do!
Pray their eyes be opened 
And understanding flows-
For that is what I say to pray,
Do so, child, today!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Ephesians 1:15-18, 3:14-21
Jeremiah 29:11
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:3
Psalm 71:21

3 comments:

  1. We definitely look around at others too often. This poem gets our focus back on God where it should always be. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my Sunshine! The Word of God says, comparing ourselves, among ourselves is not wise!
    How really boring that is anyway! :) It's much more exciting being who God created us to be! I know as a mommy I want all my children to look and be different! The first moment I held each of you, I always saw the uniqueness! I treasure that- so I know God does even the more!!!
    Sweet sleep my girl,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so guilty of that! I love that poem! What God says is more true about us than anything anyone else can say! :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete