Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Real Treasure...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Look, Lord, what I've found!
I know that it is treasure,
I'll show You what I found!
As I am walking in Your Word,
I find the greatest treasures -
I gather up, to others show,
Real treasure- 
Is for show!!!

Yes, beloved,
Precious child,
Gather up My promises -
Show them, show them off!
Some will want that treasure too,
Some, child, they will scoff!
But never stop believing Me-
My treasure, that I find each day,
My children, I see gathering,
Real treasure, day by day!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Matthew 6:33
Jeremiah 33:3
Malachi 3:16-17
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Romans 10:13-17
Mark 9:23
Proverbs 3:13-26
2 Chronicles 16:9
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Psalm 37:4-5, 68: 19, 71:21
Hebrews 11:6



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday precious little Trinity!
    I love you so very, very much honey! xo
    I know you'll have a great day ... you are already gathering up real treasure with Father God!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to read this on Trinity's birthday but didn't get to comment! How beautiful!! And how sweet, my little girl when she was smaller! What a great birthday poem! She sure finds treasure everywhere!

    ReplyDelete