Friday, March 1, 2013

She Knows...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
My Dear Father,
You've given us so many things,
So much to hold ... enjoy!
The world is full of lots of things,
So simple, to enjoy!
Like a little dog that needs me,
She trusts that I will care for her,
All she does is look at me,
She knows, that I will feed her!!!

Beloved, child, My very own,
You trust that I do care for you,
I feed you, clothe you,
Indeed, 
I do take care of you!
Each morning, as you look at Me,
I woo to believe Me!
We start each day in fellowship,
We start each day as friends,
Unfolding, yet, another day,
With Love, that never ends!
My precious child, enjoy all I give,
Enjoy Me, 
And truly live!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

James 1:17-18
Acts 17:27-28
Proverbs 12:10
Matthew 6:24-33
2 Peter 1:1-4
Lamentations 3:21-25
John 10:10, 15:14-17, 17:23
Mark 9:23
Psalm 37:4-5
Luke 15:22-23
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Hebrews 11:6




11 comments:

  1. Thank you my Audrey ( no business branch name yet )
    What a wonderful picture of your sweet little Sara!
    Thank you so much honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poem! I love that! God truly gives us all we need and more! I'm so enjoying this walk with Daddy every day! Even as we do our normal routine stuff. :)
    What a cute picture Audrey Poo! (I think Audrey doesn't have a branch name yet because she'll be my partner someday! Electric Llama is what our combined name was when we used to make the Christmas movies together!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw mom i love it! It fits so good! I think about that all the time that ruth and sarah ( and kitty) have such a easy life ha and they always know ill feed them and love on them every chance i get, animals are such a good example of Gods lovefor us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad u got to use it, i love u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! So exciting that God gives us so much and we simply enjoy it all with Him!!!
    We sure do! :)
    I love you girls so very, very much!
    Your brothers don't get on this blogspot because they hear the poems, sometimes right after I do!
    I love them too, so very, very much!
    And all our pets!
    Mini donkeys: Hector and Kevin
    Hunter- big, old, red dog
    Baby- little, yellow boss dog :)
    Frodo, Spot and Tug ... our one year olds! HUGE doggies!
    No wonder Baby is bossy ... she is the only girl out there!
    I'm the only girl left at home! I wonder if I'm bossy?
    Since your brother don't get on here I'll answer that! No, just helpful! :)
    I love you all sooo very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My precious husband reads these but he can't comment... when you see a "like" that's usually him! :) He can hit "like" on his computer at work!
      I love you honey! Incase you were able to read these today... I know you are very busy but just incase... I LOVE YOU AND HURRY HOME!!! xo

      Delete
    2. Opps! It is an "AMEN" my husband clicks!

      Delete
  6. My Mom reads them, my precious friends and Church family too!
    I love you all so very, very much! xo
    The Blogspot has a tracker that tells me that MANY read each day! I love you my brothers and sisters out there! Maybe someday I'll understand how things work better! I keep learning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that He always takes care if us! I can look back at the many many bad decisions & situations I have been in and I can always see how He has Always helped me & protected me! Thank you Father! Cute picture Audge! I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. And just today you got such precious, victorious leading!!!
    Sooo wonderful!
    I love you honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo
    Sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete