Friday, April 5, 2013

I'll Move Ahead...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I'll take what You have given me
And I will move ahead!
I have all that I'll ever need-
With You, I'll move ahead!

Yes, beloved child of Mine,
Move ahead
Is so Divine!
Indeed, take what I've given you,
Child, go in Love's direction!
Plow on,
And heed instruction!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Philippians 2:13
Proverbs 25:13
1 Corinthians 13:2
Isaiah 48:17
3 John verse 2
Jeremiah 29:11
Psalm 71:21
Proverbs 3:5-6
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the picture too:) i love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too my Sunshine! I can only get pictures from emails now ( no Facebook any more!) Weird stuff was being posted, not bad just not me ... I wasn't doing it but Mom says it looks like I was so I shut down! So keep sending me these precious, perfect pictures! I love you so very, very much honey! Hug everyone for me! Enjoy!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete