Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oh, Thank You Lord, I Say...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Good morning, Father,
Something pretty caught my eyes -
Spring is such a pleasant time,
Much beauty, for my eyes!
I have a garden in my heart,
I tend to it each day!
Your beauty is inside of me
Oh, thank You Lord, I say!
In spending time with You alone
You help me grow such beauty
I find the greatest treasures,
Within me, is Your beauty!!!

Oh, yes, beloved,
My dear child,
Beauty caught your eye!
You heard the Gospel,
Looked to see, 
You now enjoy 
Christ's Victory!
And in the garden of your heart
Beauty does abound -
For you knelt down, then stood up tall,
Now calling out to others,
Hear Truth and let chains fall!
See beauty in your garden too,
For Jesus is 
In love with you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Song of Solomon 2:8-17
Colossians 1:27
Lamentations 3:21-25
Psalm 68:19
Philemon verse 6
2 Corinthians 13:14
Luke 10:38-42
Romans 10:13-17
2 Corinthians 2:14
Romans 12:1-2
John 10:10
Jeremiah 24:6-7
1 John 4:4, 17-19
John 13:23, 14:15-27
Romans 8:31





9 comments:

  1. Thank you precious Bz Division! My Lishy Bear!
    Perfect picture and sooo sweet!
    I love you honey, so very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recorded this one yesterday! It is on my website the way it played on KWHW AM and FM. www.lezzakuzzinpoetry.com It's on the top right.
    I enjoy what I do so very, very much! Thank you, to all that help support The Gospel Ministry of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry! I love you all sooo much!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Dave said if there was a way He would record your entry to your poems:) he was very flattered that you like his voice:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear him as a DJ! Talking and telling things! Using his kind and gifted voice to sooth and inform! I really think he should see what Georgia has for him! Some of the DJs here are only on the air from 6 in the morning until 10 and just small parts of time! There is even money to be made in advertisement! Dave could be the voice for certain companies! He would be the world-wide known voice! He could have a DJ name! Maybe one day on a Christian station! Or start out that way would be even better! I don't know how people get into advertisement but he could go to the local station and ask... it would be sooo cool! That was real sweet of him to say that! I love you all so very, very much! I'm so excited! Love, 4ever mommy xo xo ox xo Jeremiah 29:11 Mark 9:23 Ephesians 3:20

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty!! I love it! No more chains!!! And what a pretty picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just pulled up the website to hear the poem. Trinity was in the other room doing something and she heard the music and RAN in to hear the poem!! So cute! She loves them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so encouraging honey! I don't get much response ... I don't use my name on there so I'm sure many have no clue! I go on the air by faith and have been doing it, this time ,every week day morning for almost a year! I recorded yesterday and I had so much fun! God always provides the money to be on the radio! Christians working together to flow the Good News!!! The Gospel Truth... no more chains!!! 2 Corinthians 13:14 for all who will believe, for all who will receive!!! I can see sweet, little Trinity doing that! How precious! She knows who Lezza Kuzzin Poetry is!!! Thank you for telling me you hear it and pull it up on the website! That is encouraging my girl! Have The Blessing Day!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  7. What a precious picture that poem painted and my precious Leah could portray! Those weeds were like a beautiful garden to her! Lol. How fun to be in this family, I love you all so very much ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how fun to be in this family! AMEN!!! The Kingdom Life Indeed! I just now saw this comment honey! Leah for sure portrayed it perfectly and you captured it my faithful Alisha Ann... Bz Divine Vision! Fruitful Bz Division!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete