Thursday, May 2, 2013

Don't Sit & Stare...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, don't sit and stare,
You know how much
I care!
Don't wonder at things, like you do,
You know 
I truly care for you!
I'm leading you to go ahead -
To you some things look strange,
But I have gone ahead of you,
It's victory, not strange!!!

Oh, Father,
I know that You do care,
I'm sorry that I stop and stare,
With attitude,
Like, it's not fair!
I know You're leading me ahead,
 I have never been this far -
Thank You for reminding me,
That You have gone ahead of me!
I know that You are with me,
Christ's Victory,
You're for me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

1 Samuel 16:1-7
Matthew 6:24-34
Proverbs 3:5-6
1 John 2:20
1 Peter chapter 4
Deuteronomy 31:6-8
Isaiah 41:10, 48:17
3 John verse 2
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6





8 comments:

  1. Amen! I'm looking for my daily blessings! Sometimes I look at the things that go wrong but I need to focus on what's right! And on all the wrong that God's kept me from without me even knowing. So blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great comment honey! This reminded me of how I look at strange things! :) It takes a minute ... then I realize it's because I'm not going the same way the world is! And that is very right!!! I love you honey! Thanks for the nice talk today and all the new pictures you sent me! I'm excited!
      Sweet sleep honey,
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  2. Oh mom his pic was perfect ha! He is too cute and silly! It is so comforting to kno God goes ahead of us, and sometimes things do look strange for awhile and are kinda confused bout whats goin on but Gods always there with us! Glad i got to see u and i love u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kitty! How perfect for this poem! I'm so glad I know him .... it makes the pictures even more fun! It was great to see you and getting lots of hugs!
      Get some rest honey!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  3. Oh Mommy I needed this!!! I can't wait to look up the scriptures tomorrow! Thank u for your sweet phone call tonight:) I love you Mommy:) I told Dave why u called & He said,"your Mom is sweet like that"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice thing for my son in law to say! I'm sooo blessed! I Love you Dave! xo
      Sweet sleep my Sunshine,
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  4. Oh, my precious daughters! What wonderful comments! Kitty really got the look for the poem! So perfect! That was really good, Amanda, about being so thankful for the things we don't have to know about that God has saved us from!!! THANK YOU FATHER!!!
    Thank you Andrea for the sweet talk!
    And Alisha, you didn't comment but we got to talk earlier too... sooo good!
    I got to talk to all my children today! :) mmmmmmm THE BLESSING!!!
    Sweet sleep to you all,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo I got a new rocking chair tonight! I will break it in in the morning with praise to God, and much prayer ... sweet fellowship!!! It was a SURPRISE .... my sweet husband! Thank you honey! I love you so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to test out your new chair! What a wonderful surprise ; ). I love that we got o talk today and that you to talk to all of us, that's quite an accomplishment!!! I just love this picture of Kitty and how it fits the poem! Going ahead! I love that!

    ReplyDelete