Monday, May 13, 2013

Look, Child, See....


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, Father,
I am looking,
Looking so to see!
Is that You I am seeing,
Pointing, " Look, child, see!"

Yes, beloved,
I'm pointing out,
Showing you a victory -
Don't miss it, child,
Look and see,
You turned and missed an evil trap
While you were watching Me!
I told you I AM taking you -
On and on so free!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Proverbs 3:4-5, 21-26, 4:10-18
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Jeremiah 29:11
2 Chronicles 16:9
Romans 8:31
John 8:31-32, 10:10
3 John verse 2
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6
Planted Scriptures in my heart ... 
Oh, how often I water them!
These  Scriptures ( Seed ) are producing 
Big time!  Overflow abundance!!!
Much to share :)


5 comments:

  1. What a perfect,"Leah" picture my precious, fruitful Alisha Ann!
    Faithful Bz Division!
    This is sooo perfect! I have missed getting these pictures! Thank you so much for them!
    Have The Blessing Day!
    I love you so very, very much honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes,YES!!! VICTORY IN JESUS! Oh, how exciting when the Lord points out ... "You're free!" Keep walking, child, and watching Me!!!
    Sweet sleep to you all!
    Mine sure will be!
    I love you all so very, very much! xo 4ever even! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that!!! It is perfect ; ). I can't wait to hear about all the things God is showing you, please call me soon!!! I love all of these scriptures, I just watered mine too ; ). I love you!! I showed Leah your poem and she said, mommy did you sneak that picture of me! Lol. Yes I did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!!! Great job Lish!!! You sure do have an eye for taking pictures! Awesome poem Mommy! I really needed it. I can't wait to hear what you are learning! I definitely could use as much wisdom as I can:) I love you & absolutely loved looking up the scriptures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my precious, beautiful girls! How wonderful to see these wonderful comments of encouragement and love! I am learning so much and overcoming so many things that have burdened me all my life! Living victorious lives in Jesus!!! He knows what to do and not do in every instance and He sooo shares that with us so we can be overcomes too!!! It is all in the relationship!
    2 Corinthians 13:14 ... Sweet, sweet Holy Spirit!!!
    Bringing things to our minds at just the right time ... along with the understanding too!
    To understand is joy!!!
    I'm so excited to talk to you girls too! I love you and miss you so very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo That is so cute of Leah saying that! How precious! xo

    ReplyDelete