Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dancing With Your Feet Lord ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

My first dance with You, My Lord,
My first dance with You!
Oh, how I remember still
My first dance with You!
Every step was perfect,
Every move was Grace,
So sweet the whispers in my heart,
I danced with You by faith!
I want to dance that way again
Standing on Your feet!
I want to go back to the first,
Dancing with Your feet!!!

Beloved child,
I have all you need!
Come and move by Grace and see -
I've everything you need!
Every move upon My feet, 
You do not dance alone,
You're dancing with My feet!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Revelation 2:4, 3:19
Jude 1-25
Psalm 71:21
Isaiah 48:17
Song of Solomon 2:14-16
Amos 3:3
Colossians 1:27
Galatians 2:20
Ephesians 3:20
Romans 8:31
Philippians 4:13,19
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6






7 comments:

  1. Amen!!! That is so pretty! And so meaningful! I have to be reminded of this constantly! My brain is just wired to need a checklist. Do this, then do this.... Step by step instructions. It's so hard for me to not think that way. But I know that when we do "dance on Daddy's feet", He tells us step by step as we need it. Or if no step is necessary, just to relax and let Him do the dancing. :) I love that! I'm going to work on picturing it like that when I start to "do" too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful comment my precious girl! Thank you so much for the sweet fellowship!
    I had a wonderful day! Proverbs chapter 12 ... The thoughts of the righteous are right :) The diligent rule but the slothful have forced labor! Hebrews 11:6 ... Father is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him!!! The thoughts of the righteous are right!!! Oh, sooo good!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my precious Alisha! Bz Division! What a beautiful picture!!! Thank you so much for following the leading of the Lord to take it!
    Just what I needed! I miss you! xo
    I love you honey,
    Sweet sleep,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful! I'm about to look up the scriptures and have my time with our Father. So good to be back. I can't stand when I let myself get side tracked in what is the most important. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, my precious girl! Sweet Sunshine!
    I love you honey and I'm so glad you got back too!!!
    Have The Blessing day!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How perfectly descriptive of where I am this moment. You can't move over into kingdom living without someone to show you the way. The Holy Spirit shows me the beauty and ease of walking, no dancing in the light. I learn the steps by imitating His steps. Great picture too!
    ja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful comment ja ;) Imitating!!! Sooo sweet!

    I watched my Grandma waltz around the room .... such grace of movements and oh, how she enjoyed it! I started out walking with God long ago and often when I experience the comfort of The Holy Spirit I sense a dance in my heart, an agreeing flow :)

    ReplyDelete