Saturday, June 29, 2013

Father Calls It Patience...Radio Poem Video


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I think I'm getting lazy,
I better make a move!
I think, I think, I think some more-
But maybe I should move!

Beloved, 
Let Me show you -
I see you being patient,
I see you being sure,
I see you are developing -
Patience, child, for sure!
You discover promises,
While digging in My Word-
I see you holding on by faith,
Believing, child, My Word!
That great big plan you hold on to-
Patience, child, is helping you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Proverbs 3:5-6
Romans 12:2
Galatians 6:9
Romans 4:20-21
Jeremiah 29:11
James 1:4
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jake! I love you sooo very much!
    Grandma Zip requested a radio one today ... you did it for her!
    Today's poem is the one below ... it has to wait until next month before it becomes a radio poem! :)
    I love you all!
    xo

    ReplyDelete