Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Want To See What You See ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, Father,
There's so much in this world to see,
You show me new things everyday,
I love to walk with You and see
New things, good things, everyday!!!

My child, so very tender,
Tender to My woo,
I love to show you what I see,
I woo you,
Look with Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Lamentations 3:21-25
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 68:19
Amos 3:3
John 10:27
Jeremiah 33:3
Genesis 16:13  Elroi: God is seeing!
Genesis 22:13-14  
Jehovah-jireh: The LORD will provide!
Luke 10:38-42
Isaiah 47:17
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Mom! I love it!
    I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when Daddy shows us things too! That is definitely a cool looking thing in the picture. :) I've been so sick (but thankful since it's for a healthy baby!) that I haven't gotten on here in a while! I've missed your poems!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet honey! I'm thankful for the reason too!!! The Blessing!
    We are all sooo happy and thankful for you and Andrea!!! We knew it would be soon and here it is! Both of you at the same time!!! The Blessing overtakes us!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo I love you sooo much honey! xo

    ReplyDelete