Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I'm Not The Way I Once Was ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Spending time with You, Lord,
Has really changed my style!
I'm not the way I once was
For now, "for real" I smile!
Once I showed to others 
Who I'd like to be
But now it is so easy,
In love, I'm being me!!!

Oh, yes, beloved, smiling child,
Showing forth what's real!
Enjoy being who you are
With confidence so real!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Amos 3:3
Psalm 37:4-5
Romans 12:2, 21
Philemon 6
Philippians 4:4-8
Psalm 71:21
Colossians 1:27
1 John 4:17
Hebrews 11:6

5 comments:

  1. Amen!! It was so freeing when I realized I didn't have to "perform" for people anymore because God wanted me to be me! And it helped me to not be so down on myself for not being like other people. Our goal is to be like Jesus! Changing from glory to glory! Not like other people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, my girl!!! So very freeing!!! Thank you for the wonderful comment my precious girl!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful! I love this lesson ; ). Perfect butterfly Emma picture! She wouldn't let the guy put it on her hand, but she would on her ear muffs ; ). Amen Amanda, not having to perform is so freeing! I love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Emma story! I'm like that too! :)
    I love you honey! We all agree ... living life so free!!! Thank You Jesus!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! I totally agree with you Mommy & Amanda! I love u

    ReplyDelete