Sunday, June 9, 2013

Taking All I Offer / Today's Message @ Olustee Community Church

Taking All I Offer ...

My children, 
Taking what is yours,
Yes, taking what is yours!
How beautiful, believing Me,
You’ve ears to hear, 
And eyes to see!
You heard, you left, you take -
All that I have given you,
You make the move and take!
All around you scoffers 
But Wisdom holds your hand,
Understanding leads you on -
Press through, take all My offers!
The Blessing, child, 
Love offers!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Hebrews 11:6   Matthew 13:16   
Matthew 9:20-22   Mark 5:25-34   
Deuteronomy 28:1-14  
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7   
Proverbs 2:10-12
Isaiah 48:17   Matthew 11:12  
Mark 9:23

3 comments:

  1. The woman with the issue of blood, the one that reached out to touch the hem of Jesus' robe ... she heard, she left ( customs etc. ) she took!!! Jesus said, daughter, your faith has made you whole!!! If she had only heard but did not leave and go to Jesus and take what He had, she would have not walked in healing!!! Read it again ... Matthew 9:20-22 and Mark 5:25-34 it is in Luke too! Put that with Matthew 11:12 ... she was violently opposed to being stuck in that condition and when she heard Jesus ... she left customs and took healing by faith!!! I did that too and so have many of you!!!
    It was a wonderful day today!!! I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there to hear you Mommy:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my precious Sunshine! I wish you could have been with us too!
    Have a wonderful sleep my girl!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete