Friday, July 5, 2013

Colors Are From Me ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
You fill my life with colors ...
I'm so very thankful!
You lead me to behold,
You woo me, oh, to see!
I'm ever seeing colors, Lord,
I enjoy them all!
You open up my eyes to see,
I'm understanding more ...
Colors are a gift to me,
Oh, how I love to see!!!

My child, excited for your sight,
Longing more to see ...
Eyes wide open, taking in,
 Colors are from Me!
The more that you enjoy them,
The more I'll help you see!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Song of Solomon 4:13-16, 5:9-16
James 1:17
Psalm 68:19
Hebrews 11:6
Jeremiah 33:3
Psalm 37:4
Mark 9:23

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture & poem! Who took that picture? I love all the natural beautiful things God has given us to admire:) I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Aunt Julie took it! So very beautiful! Thank you Julie!!!
    That good Iowa soil! Rich, black dirt :)
    Thank you my Sunshine ... it doesn't feel so lonely when there is a comment on here :) I understand how you and Amanda are feeling ... with child ... pregnant ... The Blessing!!! I was very tired and nausea too ... something you just don't forget :) But OH THE JOY ... soon!!! xo
    I'm enjoying my morning glories too! They will be thick soon but for now just one or two a day! I have lots of sunflowers and other pretty flowers! Doc's garden too :) Yum!
    Hope you have lots of colorful things to enjoy with Father!!!
    Children are a huge burst of color ... I am remembering your green bean face!!!
    Sooo fun!
    Have a great day honey! I love and miss you so much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo XO :)

    ReplyDelete