Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Like Remembering ...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I'm remembering,
With thankfulness and joy,
I like to be, remembering ...
My heart cried out, 
 I can not wait!
I heard Your voice, so tender,
My child, do not wait!
Don't wait to fellowship with Me,
Don't wait to see 
Christ's Victory ...
Come on, keep on,
Believing Me!
I have so much to share with you,
So much more to show you!
Your heart cried out so truly -
It can not wait,
Come to Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Lamentations 3:21-25
Psalm 40:2-10
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
2 Corinthians 2:14, 5:17, 13:14
Jeremiah 33:3
Acts 17:22-28
Matthew 6:33
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem & picture! I feel this is exactly what God has been saying to me lately. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet remembering ... the first time you understood that God loved you sooo very, very much and He would forever even! How much He wants to fellowship with us and how much He has Blessed us! Thank You Jesus!!! I enjoy remembering ... we enjoy HIM!!! Oh, to be wooed by God our Father!!!
    I love you my Sunshine!
    Have a wonderful blessed day!
    I miss you!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete