Monday, August 26, 2013

Treasures to Enjoy ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I behold, Dear Father,
How very, very good ...
The gift to love my sister,
The gift to love
My brother!
Not jealous of each other, 
Not fussing,
Accepting one another!
Always being kind,
Holding on to gifts You give,
In unity, 
In love, we live!!!

Beloved child,
So very good,
Holding on to all I give,
Enjoy, My child,
And truly live!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 133:1
John 13:15, 15:12-13
Romans 12:10, 15:7
Luke 6:31
1 Thessalonians 3:12
Hebrews 10:24
James 2:8
1 Peter 4:8
1 John 4:7
Hebrews 11:6

7 comments:

  1. Amen!!! And what a perfect picture for that! I love that we all accept each other, good and bad! :) In love we believe that we all will grow, step by step, with Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree ... perfect picture for that! ... so sweet! Who took it? You or Lishy?
    The Scriptures are sooo good!
    Loving comment you wrote back!
    I love you so much honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Jackson needed to be in it! Soon ;)
    I love you all so very, very much! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that too! We have such a close & loving family. I never knew until I got older just how rare & special that is! I love the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious comment my Sunshine! I had a wonderful talk with you this evening ... what joy!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo So fun that Jackson calls you that now :)
    I love you so very much my girl! miss you! Soon ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Alisha took it. :) I love you all!

    ReplyDelete