Saturday, September 28, 2013

By Faith I Know The Way ...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

A billion, twinkling,
Shining stars ...
In daytime I can't see them!
I wonder at this now and then,
They're there but I can't see them!
What else is out there all around? 
Lord, thank You I can't see!
Faith is how I please You,
By faith I want to see!
I enjoy believing You -
By faith, I know,
I'm pleasing You!!!

My child,
Knowing what I say,
Believing Me, you're speaking ...
Faith words you do say!
Yes, pleasing Me, in Jesus,
By faith, You know The Way!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

2 Kings 6:8-17
John 20:24-31
Romans 1:16-17, 10:17
Hebrews 11:6
John 14:6
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 13:14

3 comments:

  1. I posted two this morning ... It's Saturday ... no school ... only house work and I can not think so much to do that so I can stay on the Word and all the fellowship with The Holy Spirit and all He brings to my mind!!! What joy! I love you all sooo very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved both of your poems for today! Wow God was showing you a lot today! Life is so much better & easier knowing all I have to do is believe & trust God! Nothing more! So much pressure off of us! Thank you Father:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful comment my precious girl ... my Sunshine! Pressure off is a picture of Peace :) What a wonderful way to sat it!!! Sweet sleep honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete