Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jesus Told Me So I Do ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, woes and wounds and babbling,
Contentions, sorrows too -
Red eyes, 
I speak to you!
Jesus told me -
Walk on you,
He gives me power to!
Obeying Him, 
I walk on you!!!

Beloved child,
Sweet words I hear,
Faith, 
Not words of fear!
Yes, go ahead with Wisdom,
Walk on
I AM in you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Luke 10:19
Proverbs 23:29-32
Ephesians 6:10-18
Proverbs 23:16
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 2:14
Colossians 1:27
Romans 8:31
1 John 4:4
He gave me 

5 comments:

  1. I know that the Scriptures in Proverbs were talking about red wine and getting drunk but as I read it the Holy Spirit reminded me of the Scriptures in Luke and Ephesians and I realized that the enemy tries to get us drunk with his poisonous lies! The same description : woes, wounds, babbling, contentions, sorrows and red eyes ... are what we end up with when we fall for his lies! Jesus gave us the power to walk on them!!! Wow, what joy! To understand is joy!!! Thank You Jesus!!! I love you all so very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Mommy! I am so much more victorious now that I know what I know! So awesome to finally have really learned what God has shown me SO many times! It has taken root & the devil can't use his old tricks anymore! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing you SO victorious! Walk on my girl ... walk on!!! Me too!!!
    Taken root ... that's so good honey!
    Sweet sleep my Sunshine,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my sweet Alisha Ann! The picture is perfect! I knew right away which one to use! Thank you honey!
    Sweet sleep my girl,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO good!!! I need to remember that more often. :) And that is the perfect picture for it! Good job, Lish!!

    ReplyDelete