Thursday, September 12, 2013

Knowing Eternal Life ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I'm way off balance,
All can see -
Tell me, Lord, 
Why'd I not see?
Why did it take me all this time?
What hindered me, I'm asking You!
I'm seeking truth,
I'm asking You!!!

Beloved child,
I'm telling you,
Don't try to be like someone else,
Don't let the world pull you in
For I have pulled you out!
I placed you, child, in Wisdom,
I've stood you on My Word,
I placed a new song in your heart,
To sing 
With all your heart!
Yes, the world sees you,
Stand up and let them see you be -
All that I've called you
To be!
Victory belongs to Christ
And all who know
Eternal Life!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013


Romans 12:1-2   James 1:1-8   Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm 1:1-6, 40:2-4   Isaiah 48:17
Matthew 5:13-16   2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
John 17:3, 23   Romans 8:31
Psalm 71:21  Mark 9:23

7 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for the family time ... those that know me best know I can't sit still long so I was up wandering around with all the Texas Rangers and a few Pittsburg Pirates fans. I wore my husbands Pirate shirt to fit in with him and my oldest son. ( the youngest son wore his Cubs stuff no mater what ... being true to himself! ) I walked around like a FAKE, which I was! People said things to me and all I could say was, " I'm just wearing my husband's shirt " I couldn't talk the fan talk and no one was there in a Christian shirt, that I saw! It was all about the game and I was sooo out of place! Even were we sat was REAL fans and I couldn't talk with them either. I prayed about this again and the word/poem above is what I heard in my heart! I love you all so very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant ... where we sat
      And once again, I am sooo thankful for the family time! I just didn't fit in ...

      Delete
  2. I don't very often repeat a picture ... but a playground is where children often feel like they don't fit in! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, God just showed me something sooo awesome!!! Sooo fitting in the Kingdom!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you didn't fit in Mommy:( that is never a fun feeling. But sometimes just being with your boys and watching them enjoy something they love makes it all worth it:) I'm proud of u for going! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. That did make it all worth it ... though I couldn't sit still long ... I was born to stand! ;) Stand up and proclaim the Gospel ... The Good News!!! I love you watch my kids play ball ... remember how I cheer and watch you girls play basketball and then if you sat on the bench I'd just talk :) Guess it wasn't about the game really ... only about my kids! God is about His kids too ...I don't want to be on the bench, I want to be in the game ... with 2 Chronicles 16:9 The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong in the behalf of whose heart is perfect toward Him. ... Colossians 1:27 Christ in us the hope of glory! "Glory!"
    I love you so very, very much my Sunshine!
    Thank you for the fellowship and love you give back!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. opps! it should have said, I love to watch my kids ...

      Delete