Monday, October 7, 2013

All is Well ...




Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Why would I wake up joyful, Lord,
With sadness all around?
Why would I feel Your Peace, my Lord,
When turmoil does abound?
Why do I not feel heavy thoughts,
When all the world's weighed down?
Why do I hear Your words so sweet,
Wooing me, "Don't frown!"
Why don't I have their doom and gloom,
Why joy in my heart?
You say I know the answer -
Indeed, I truly do!
I know that all is well
For I'm believing You!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Nehemiah  8:10-12
Lamentations 3:21-25
Psalm 71:21
Philippians 4:4-8
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Colossians 1:27
1 John 2:20, 4:4
James 1:16-17
Ephesians 3:20
Mark 9:23



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! So amazing how God comforts us in the midst of all kinds of trouble. I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too my Sunshine! What wonderful news you gave to us today! My cup runs over!!! The Blessing! Sweet sleep honey ... we are all so very, very happy!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful poem to look up this morning. I was feeling alittle down, had to take Emma to school not sure if she was quite 100% yet. She didn't want to leave me, I remember that feeling of not wanting to go back to school after being babied for a few days by you!! Daddy is going to go meet her for lunch and check on her, I will be at Leah's field trip (apple picking farm)! Have a wonderful day mommy, hopefully I'll get some great pictures for you there! Love you, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my girl! You were always wanting to stay home at that age ... I let you often! Things are different now days ... can't miss too many days of school anymore! I missed you girls and I still do! BUT JOY ... we are a very close family even apart!!! We'll be together again soon ;) Oh, yes, get me some good pictures! Yeah!!! You girls are such wonderful, godly mothers and wives ... daughters too!!! The Blessing!!! Have fun! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete