Sunday, October 27, 2013

Love is ...



Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Love is not silver,
Love is not gold,
Love is not beauty
To behold!
Love is not fleshly,
Love is not lust!
Love is God,
In Love you trust!!!
My children,
Think upon these things ...
I've given to you
All good things!
All supply for every need
As to My Word, My child,
Take heed!
Love lives inside you,
Love holds your hand,
Let Love flow forth
And flood this land!
Say, "Yes!"  Say, "Yes!"
Say, "Yes, Love can!"
You're Mine, you're Mine,
So yes, you can!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Acts 17:29   Isaiah 53:1-2   Galatians 5:16-25
1 John 4:16-19   2 Peter 1:2-4   Philippians 4:4-8, 2:13
John 15:5   Colossians 1:27   Isaiah 40:13   John 7:38
Amos 3:3  Philemon 6

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Definitely how love should be described! Love the picture too! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Sunshine! It was sooo exciting to deliver this message! I love and miss you so very, very much! Soon ;)
    Sweet sleep my girl!
    Love 4ver, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a great message!!!!! :) And there were lots there to hear it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet my girl! Thank you SO much! I love to think how far I've come ... 7 years ago I was giving TJ's cows the messages God gave me! Now I have a wonderful warm building to deliver in! Have a wonderful night honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete