Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sweet Sleep ... Good Morning


Good evening, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father, 
I plan on sleeping really good,
Your Word tells me
I should!
I plan on casting all my care,
While resting 
In Your loving care!
I plan on dreaming I am loved,
And wake up singing,
I am loved!!!

Beloved child,
Indeed, you're loved!
Sweet sleep until I wake you,
In love, child, 
I will wake you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 3:5, chapter 91
John 17:23
Proverbs 3:24, 6:20-22
Isaiah 50:4-5  He wakes me ...
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23




4 comments:

  1. Definitely just what I needed! I am getting ready to go to sleep right now after a very busy but wonderful day! Thank you Father for today but I am oh so ready for some rest:) I love you My Mommy Begommy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll sleep sooo good and wake refreshed ... knowing we are LOVED!!!
    Sweet sleep my Sunshine! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo I love you so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! That's just how I it happened too! I slept the sweetest sleep and cast my every care ... I rested in God's care! I had the kind of dreams that never even wake you ... just peaceful thoughts of being sooo loved!!! I woke up in a gentle way ... hearing Father say, Good morning, child, My very own, your sleep was very sweet and before my first cup of coffee with Jesus I was singing - I am loved!!! I hope that is how it went for you too!!! Have The Blessing Day ... Knowing you are SO deeply loved!!! xo I love you too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I woke up to my sweet Jackson's little face:) but I did sleep good! I love you!

    ReplyDelete