Saturday, October 12, 2013

Think, I Invited You ...


Good Morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I know that I'm not fitting in,
An outcast, 
For the joy of win!
I see that I'm not asked to play,
What are they playing
Anyway?
I'm sticking to Your Word,
I'm running for the win!
I've seen the Victory of Christ -
He's won, in Him I win!!!

Beloved child, My very own,
Sweet joy, you don't fit in!
Don't think that you're not asked to play -
The world asks you 
Every day!
Stand upon My Word and see,
Abundant life,
Christ's Victory!
I invited you to "come"
And to Me, child,
Whole heart, you run!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

John chapter 17
1 John 3:13
Matthew 6:33
Psalm 1:1-3
2 Chronicles 16:9
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6

4 comments:

  1. Lord, why is casting cares so hard,
    It happens day by day by day ...
    Shouldn't it get easier and not still be so hard?
    I need to learn and understand,
    Lord, help me understand!
    Open up my eyes to see, my ears to hear you better,
    Teach me how to cast my cares, Lord, mercy,
    Till I'm better!!!

    My child,
    What you're feeling is pressure in your head,
    Piles of this and that
    Then more of this and that!
    What's the pressure for, My child?
    The answer's very plain ...
    To smash you to the ground in tears ...
    To block your faith with fears!
    What's the plan to regain ground?
    Let Me have your cares ... truly hand them over!
    I'm not going to the ground, I'm not found in tears ...
    I AM only faith, My child, hand over any fears!
    You can't work them out ... they don't belong to you,
    They came from outside source,
    INSIDE of you - Resource!
    Holy Spirit power,
    You are not alone, child,
    Within you is My Power!!!

    xo xo xo


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! A Word from God and all makes sense!!! I'm better already! The Truth sets us free!!! We are not alone!!! Greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world! I'm not empty, being crushed ... I'm full and uncrushable!!!
      Sweet, sweet sleep ... I love you all so much!!! xo

      Delete
  2. So many times for so many different reasons I have felt the same way. I am SO glad you received such great wisdom and are already feeling better! I love you Mommy! Awesome poem & comment! Not sure which one i like better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my Sunshine ... you know too that tender woo to remember who we are and Who lives inside of us! That God is for us ... SO VERY FOR US that He moved in us!!! Thank you for the sweet fellowship tonight! Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete