Friday, November 15, 2013

Art Class ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Lord,
I enjoyed art class -
Thank You, oh, so much!
I learned to blend some colors,
To draw and color in,
I met some special people -
I hope to call some "friend!"
I followed as You lead me,
And what I did discover -
Indeed, Lord, as You lead me?
It wasn't all about the art,
It wasn't about 
Getting out!
It wasn't about paper,
It wasn't about color,
But what it really, really was -
Was meeting one another!
Thank You, Lord, for moving me ...
I love how You
Encourage me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Proverbs 4:10-18
Isaiah 41:13, 48:17
Exodus 35:31
Jeremiah 33:3
Matthew 5:14-16 (nugget)
Ephesians 3:20
Philemon 6
Colossians 1:27
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23





6 comments:

  1. I met some wonderful people! I'm going to go see one of them real soon! She makes candies and hot spice tea! Her name is Doris and she has a shop in Altus ... Confectionatly Yours ... she has had this store for years and I used to shop there ... I'm going back to shopping there! I'll try her coffee too! Father likes us to meet each other! He sure knows how to connect us!!! How exciting!
    I love you all so very, very much! Remember when you look at my art that I only had 6 hours to learn and do those three things ;) I'll get better xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake thinks I'm really good at art! Oh, the young ones!!!
    Thank you Jake ... I think you are really good at art too!
    I love you so much 4ever my son! xo I printed this so it will be in my keepsake book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great Mommy! I think you are good at art too:) I'm so happy that you are getting out and meeting friends! More people need to know you for sure! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how very, very sweet honey! Thank you so much for that!
    More people need to know you too! Sunshine needs to shine!
    Sweet sleep my girl,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are really good!!! I miss getting out and taking classes! I always love it. Someday I'll get to again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am completely impressed!! Very nice. I would have loved to have taken that class too! Someday is actually possible!
    jayme

    ReplyDelete