Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Long to Stay ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
Morning's not long enough,
Work starts too soon -
I only get started
And it's almost noon!
I rise up real early, 
Enjoying our time,
Then soon, oh, so soon,
I run out of time!
I have to get busy,
There's so much to do -
I linger and linger
To stay here with You!!!

My child, 
My dear child,
Enjoying Me so!
So much to do ...
People go, go, go, go!
How very sweet,
The ones that stay back,
They rise up real early
And long to stay back!
On Love they do ponder
All the day through,
Keeping our fellowship
All the day through!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Luke 10:38-42 (nugget)
Lamentations 3:21-25
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 37:4
2 Corinthians 13:14
Mark 9:23

3 comments:

  1. Thank you my sweet Alisha Ann ... precious Bz Division ... for the perfect, beautiful picture!!! I love you and miss you so much! I'm getting so excited! Love 4ever, mommy xo Soon ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's so good!! I agree, the mornings go by too fast! But mine are for different reasons. :) I love you!! Beautiful picture, Lish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ponder sometimes at the Scripture in Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. I imagine - Enoch so enjoying God - he just kept walking and fellowshipping and the walk continued in Heaven like Enoch never missed a step!!! When it's time to go ... what a way to go!!! :)
    I love you my sweet, beloved Amanda! Sweet sleep tonight and cover up warm! Get snuggly ... I will too!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete