Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ideas ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I've got an idea,
Lord, I pray!
Help me, help me,
See the way!
I want to go ahead with this
But ideas are not all from You,
So help me, Lord,
See what to do!!!

Beloved child,
Sweet Wisdom,
Asking Me for help!
Ideas come, ideas go -
Some should stay
And some should go!
As you spend some time with Me
I'll help you, child,
To truly see!
Should you take some action?
I'll help you 
With direction!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

James 1:5
Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3
Proverbs 2:6, 3:5-6, 12:15 (nugget)
Psalm 32:8, 31:3, 37:23-24, 119:103-105
John 16:13
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23




4 comments:

  1. Thank you my sweet Andrea for sending me this picture of precious Jackson ... this is just perfect ... his expression matches the word/poem ... I've got an idea ...!
    God can help us stay out of messes!!!
    Thank you again "Repeating Sunshine" my sweet Sunshine! See you all soon!!! ;)
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this picture is perfect! Life would be SO much easier if we would always ask God first before doing something:) I'm getting better at this! I love you Mommy & love seeing my sweet Jackson on your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You asked God about a rocker and look how wonderfully you got an answer! Your new rocking chair - recliner is SO very beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing a picture with me! I'm sooo proud of you guys! You did great!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poem and picture!! :) I agree, God has the best ideas! I'm so thankful we know to ask Him! So many people don't.

    ReplyDelete