Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Simple ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Today, child,
Make it simple -
Believe and just receive!
Let go of all those busy thoughts,
They're only tiring you!
I will lead you day by day -
You'll get through much faster,
Simple is 
Much faster!!!

Oh, Father,
That's the plan for me!
Simple sounds so very good,
Lead me, let it be!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013


I get up every morning and have coffee with Jesus!
This is what I see in the Word -
I Love you, child!
My cup overflows!!!
It overflows to you ... I love you!!! xo


Matthew 6:25-34  (nugget)
The right way of doing things!
Luke 10:38-42
1 Peter 5:7
Psalm 5:8,11-12, 71:21
Proverbs 4:18
Hebrews 11:6
Isaiah 48:17
Amos 3:3
Ephesians 3:20
Luke 1:37-38
Mark 9:23


2 comments:

  1. I did it! I kept it simple and got sooo much done! I was lead to do something and I did it ... all the rest just flowed on! It was so simple!!!
    I'm going to do it again when tomorrow is called "Today!"
    Love you all xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to make every single day simple!
    ja

    ReplyDelete