Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sweet, Sweet Promise ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
Sometimes I get my feelings hurt
But You say, it's ok!
I shouldn't live by feelings,
You say I am ok!
I find the sweetest promises,
I find You ever kind,
I find, when I go looking,
The Truth for I'm not blind!!!

Beloved child,
Feelings?
They can wreck your day!
Don't let them overtake you,
Don't let them have their way!
I have a promise, child, for you ...
I AM The Promise -
I Love you,
I send sweet comfort
Straight to you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Proverbs 12:25
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
Proverbs 15:30-33 (nugget)
John 14:15-18
2 Corinthians 13:14
Romans 8:31
Genesis 15:1
Hebrews 11:6 
Mark 9:23





5 comments:

  1. I'll show you, My daughter,
    I'll show you, My child,
    I'll show you dear precious one -
    Believe ... you're MY child!!!
    Believe that I AM for you,
    Believe that I adore you,
    Believe that all is VERY well -
    Victorious ... I tell!!!

    Oh, Father,
    How encouraging!
    How very, very uplifting ...
    You're tender, keep encouraging!
    I'm smiling for I do believe -
    Christ's Victory
    I do receive!!!


    LKP xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm not thinking FAITH ... when fear begins to knock ... I listen with my spirit ears and God encourages me! He always says, ONLY BELIEVE!!! :)
      Mark 9:23 I'm smiling!!! Faith smiles!!! BIG I love you all xo

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo very much my sweet Amanda ... Electric Llama Studios! Her expression is just perfect ... zoom in and see! Wonderful and precious!
    I love you honey, Sweet sleep,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Too many times I have let my feelings ruin my day. This is perfect:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! A much needed message!! :) I had the chance to get in fear last night and started to take it but God brought it back to my mind that I am BLESSED! I am victorious and the devil can't win!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete