Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankfulness is Praise



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

My beloved children,
You hear and understand,
I'm for you, I AM with you,
Has always been My plan!
I did not leave you comfortless -
Within you, I'm not homeless!
Be thankful to a high degree,
My child, I have blessed you,
Blessed abundantly!
Answered prayers, don't miss them,
Rejoice, your prayers, 
I hear them!
Don't think that being thankful
Will cause Me to forget -
The truth is while you're thankful,
You'll see, what all you get!
Thankfulness has certain ways -
Rejoicing, overflowing love,
My child, thanks is praise!
I've always had the plan
Rejoice, you understand!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Matthew 13:11,16   Jeremiah 24:6-7
John 3:5-6   Galatians 4:6-7
1 John 4:4   Nehemiah 8:8-12
Matthew 7:7-8  Philippians 4:6
James 1:6-7   1 Chronicles 29:10-13
Zechariah 4:6   John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment