Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tis Love I Know ...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...
Dear Father,
I pray that I will soon see clear,
I pray that I will soon
Hear clear,
I pray that all this thinking wrong 
Will go away -
I know it's wrong!
For I, Lord, do believe You!
I know, 
I do believe You!
All the arrows doubt can throw
Can't stop me -
For tis LOVE I know!!!

Beloved child,
You're seeing clear,
Indeed, My child,
You're hearing clear!
You know that I have given peace,
Doubts arrested,
In Love, sweet peace!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Romans 12:2
2 Corinthians 10:35
Hebrews 12:1-2
Romans 4:20-21
John 17:3
Matthew 13:16
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 71:21
Proverbs 3:13-18 (nugget)
The definition of peace ...
Peace: peace, safety, prosperity, well-being,
contentment, familiar friend, favor, in health,
prosperous, perfect peace, 
no strife between us and God, peace with God,
harmony ...
Thank You Jesus!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Joy in the morning!!!
    Scripture prescription: Make course corrections as needed! Have faith in God!!!
    Mark 9:23
    Course corrections are VERY needful or we'll stay off course and be far away from where we are suppose to be! To understand is Joy! Love you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mommy, I've drifted off course for sure lately! But I'm so thankful that you are my mommy and you stay the course and listen when Father says call her!! I'm having joy again and starting to get my priorities straight! I love you and your poems more than you know! Sad not seeing my pictures on here as much, but I know it's my fault!! I love you and miss you! Soon!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My precious, faithful and fruitful girl! I'm sooo proud of you! Good Cranberry ... remember that story? You bounce back up!!!
    I miss your pictures too ... I still have some to use!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete