Sunday, January 5, 2014

Reminded ...


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church ...

My beloved children,
Understand My Love,
Know that you are wanted,
With passion, you are Mine now!
I’ve wooed you and you came,
Indeed, I call you Mine now!
Unwanted isn’t what you’ll see,
Renew your  mind,
I Love you, I want you is all you’ll see!
Don’t think you have that growing strong
And you don’t need “Reminded” -
The enemy has planted lies
With truth, child, be “Reminded” ...
Unwanted is hell’s childish game,
He plants it when you’re young,
He tends to it in many ways
Hoping “ruined” is well done!
But, child, be “Reminded”
I’m for you, Christ has won!
Stay with Me, you are wanted!
You’re Mine for Love has won!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Proverbs 3:13, 4:7
Romans 10:17
Galatians 4:6-7
John 17:23
1 Peter 5:8
Luke 22:31-32
John 10:10
Romans 12:1-2
Luke 15:11-24
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment