Thursday, March 6, 2014

Treasuring Love Notes ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, Lord,
What do people really want?
Oh, Lord, 
What do we want?
I long to help, I truly do,
But what, Lord, do we want?
Maybe we all want money
So we can go about our life
Buying what we want!
So do I pass out money
Everywhere I go?
Holding back what they don't want,
Oh, Lord, help me to know!!!

Beloved child,
Pride likes lots of money
But pride is even active
When there is not much money!
What I've given you to give
Will truly help 
You all to live!
Money isn't evil, 
It's the love of it that is!
Pride is always evil -
Money helps it live!
Place pride beneath your feet,
Take money thoughts
Away from pride,
Think provision, child, and live!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
James 1:5
Proverbs 13:10
1 Peter 4:10-11
1 Timothy 6:6,10
2 Peter 1:2-4
Philippians 4: 13, 19
Matthew 6:33
Zechariah 4:6
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment