Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Your Winning Label ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I can't say, 
I didn't see this coming,
For, Lord, I truly did!
I knew that it was after me,
I truly, truly did!
That little label, made from hell,
Christ tore it off and made me new,
I now wear Victory well!
I have a message, made to tell,
Anointed 
To tell it well!
Oh, yes I saw it coming,
But faith met doubt -
Doubt could not win,
Christ's message,
Faith will always win!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014


John 14:26
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Jude 24-25
Acts 1:8
1 Peter 4:10-1
1 John 5:4
2 Corinthians 2:14, 5:17, 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23


1 comment:

  1. All the poems are standing on the promises of God!!! His Word! I know you know it ... but I love saying it ... every poem I hear in my heart is Understanding and every Understanding is standing on God's Promises - His Word! That is how they are always set up! God gave that to me ... The Word is the Foundation = Wisdom and the poem is the Understanding = Understanding!!! Proverbs Chapter 4 - Wisdom is the principle thing and with all thy getting get Understanding also! To understand is Joy! Lezza means - God's Promise-Wisdom and Kuzzin means - Understand! Thank you honey for mentioning the Word - Wisdom as well as Understanding - the poem! I love you so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete