Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Hear You ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
When I am all alone with You
You show me things I need to know,
You help me,
Help me grow!
When I am all alone with You,
Direction I receive -
I hear You ever in my heart,
You stir me to believe!
Once I did not understand,
I didn't hear Your voice,
No one ever told me -
Have faith and hear God's voice!
Then one precious day I heard -
To hear is in God's Word!
Right away I did believe -
I hear You,
I believe!!!

Beloved child,
With ears to hear,
Keep ever hearing on -
Communication back and forth
You're right where you belong!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Mark 4:34
Jeremiah 33:3
Mark 4:23-24
Romans 8:6
Isaiah 48:17
Romans 8:14
John 10:27
Romans 10:17
2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment