Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Looking Closer ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
It's sad when people don't look close,
Close enough to really see,
Oh, help me to look close!
I want to see what's really there,
Beyond their looks 
And what they wear!
I want to see their heart,
I want to see their needs,
I want to think like You do, Lord,
Use me for their needs!!!

Beloved child,
I'm using you,
Indeed, 
I'm using you!
Remember when you saw her face,
The way she looked so worn?
I used you, as I smiled through you -
She smiled, her smile not worn!
Remember when he hung his head
For he had lost his friend?
I moved in you to hug him,
Reminding him, 
To love again!
Look past the age, 
Look past the worn out pages,
Look past the outer -
See inside
For that is how to love like Me,
I help you see inside!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Isaiah 50:4-5
Luke 6:31
Mark 9:41
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
1 Samuel 16:7
Proverbs 15:23
Philippians 4:13
Colossians 1:27
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23










No comments:

Post a Comment