Sunday, June 15, 2014

Our Father's Peace ...


Today's Message at
The Olustee Community 
Church

A place where all's provided,
A place of great protection,
Though all around the world a storm,
And evil on each corner -
Father's Peace, where we do dwell,
Keeps us safe and well!!!

Listen, children of My own,
Refuge is of Me!
I'm leading you, I'm guiding you,
You speak forth -
I AM helping you!
You're shielded in Love's special place -
Say, child, it's of Grace!
The victory is yours because
You're one with Who has won!
Say, Father!  I say, child of Mine,
Now copy what you find!
A child imitates what's seen,
Go ahead and copy Me -
For clearly you have seen!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Psalm 4:8, chapter 91
Hebrews 1:14
Genesis 6:8, 18, 7:1
Isaiah 48:17
Psalm 27:11, 32:8, 103:20
2 Corinthians 2:14
Ephesians 5:1-2
John 14:6-9



No comments:

Post a Comment