Sunday, July 13, 2014

Glad Tidings of Great Joy ...


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church ...

My beloved children,
You have everything, 
For that be very thankful, 
I've given, child, be glad!
 Receive with joy and flow,
In Love, be ever glad!
Pay very close attention,
Seek and you shall find 
That I have given all,
Abundance, child, not small!
My plan for you, producing,
Never fruit reducing!
Ever grow, continue on,
In joy, with Love  your song!
Be mindful of sweet thankfulness, 
Yes, keep, oh, keep Love's sweetness!
A thankful heart believing Me
Will take you on producing -
Producing fruit continually 
Will never be confusing!
Beloved, I AM helping you -
Produce, produce good fruit!
Abundant life, dear children,
Producing much good fruit!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Romans 10:13-15
Galatians 4:6-7, 5:22-23
2 Peter 1:2-8
Jeremiah 29:11-13
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 40:2-3
John 15:1-8
Mark 4:20
Romans 12:2
Ephesians 3:20
Romans 12:21




No comments:

Post a Comment