Saturday, September 6, 2014

I Know How To Get You There ...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

You know where I'm going, Lord,
And how to get me There,
That place that I so long to be,
I trust, You'll get me There!
I often look at where I've been
But so gently You remind me,
To go on, not where I've been!!!

Beloved child,
Keep focused, I'm leading you to There,
There where I have seen you,
Your place that is called, There!
Remember, don't look backwards,
Keep focused, child, 
Look forward!
All your hopes and dreams from Me ...
Keep ever going on with Me!
I'm leading you to There,
Where you want to be
Is There!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Psalm 71:21
Isaiah 48:17
3 John verse 2
Romans 12:2
Philippians 4:4,8,13,19
1 Kings 17:2-16
Romans 4:20-21
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment