Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sharing Good Reports ...


Today's Message at the
Olustee Community 
Church ...

My beloved children,
How will this world think beautiful,
How will it think on good?
How will it hear a good report?
From you, My child, it should!
Where will hope come?
Shinning faith?
Why make the world around you wait -
Child, show them hope, give faith!
Blessings so abundant,
More than what you ever see -
Come, child, 
Dare to see with Me!
I long to show the world through you -
Be brave, be strong, 
See true!
Dare to see from My view -
The Blessing is for you!
My children all about,
Show them, show them truly -
There's Good to talk about,
There's victory to shout!
I AM, I AM your Father -
Share Good reports, My son!
Share Good reports, My daughter!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Romans 8:31-32
1 Corinthians 2:12
Romans 10:17
Philippians 4:4-9
Judges 15:11-17
Galatians 3:13-14
Genesis 12:1-3
Romans 12:2
Malachi 3:16
1 John 4:4 
2 Corinthians 2:14


No comments:

Post a Comment